Thursday, November 10, 2011

I, ME, MYSELF - Himansh Kohli!


"Photo courtesy: Shailesh Rana for 4 Lions Films"

Birthdays are that time of the year, when we often reflect over the year that went by, and we also make resolutions for the year ahead ! The celebrity we have picked this week for our I, Me, Myself is Himansh Kohli aka Raghav of Channel V’s Humse Hai Liife, who just turned a year older this week! As he continues to enthrall the audience with his cute yet adorable portrayal as Raghav, we at Rangmunch.TV grilled him to reflect on himself and what he is as a person! Surprisingly, Himansh himself hadn’t thought about these things before we posed these questions, and hence the answers that came were honest and straight from the heart....



Rangmunch.tv: One thing you are grateful for in your life?

Himansh: I am grateful to my parents who have always encouraged me. I was all set to join my dad’s business but they told me to give my life another chance and join this industry.

Rangmunch.tv: One thing that is missing in your life at the moment?

Himansh: At the moment, I am not really missing anything, I am just focusing on my career.

Rangmunch.tv: What do you need to change about yourself?

Himansh: Well, (takes a pause) I really don’t need to change anything about myself right now, except for maybe my listening skills.

Rangmunch.tv: Which is the biggest risk you have taken so far?

Himansh: Biggest risk is over here right now. Before this, I was an RJ with Radio Mirchi (Delhi). On hearing about this show, I just left everything and came over here.

Rangmunch.tv: What is your biggest fear?

Himansh: Since my life right now is connected to the sets, my biggest fear is also related to the show.

Rangmunch.tv: Do you believe everything happens for a reason?

Himansh: Yes, it does because I know lot of people were auditioned for the role of Raghav, and that I was among many . I really feel there is a reason to everything that happens in life , that there is a power behind cause.

Rangmunch.tv: What are you proud of?

Himansh: (Laughs heartily) hmmm… I am proud of my parents right now.

Rangmunch.tv: What is the craziest thing you want to do?

Himansh: I want to jump from a jet in the middle of a sky without any support (laughs and states excitedly) That is also my biggest fear.

Rangmunch.tv: Who has had the greatest impact on your life?

Himansh: Right now, RJ Naved Khan. He is working with Radio Mirchi in Delhi.

Rangmunch.tv: Do you let other people’s negativity affect you?

Himansh: Ya, it does (admits hesitantly)

Rangmunch.tv: How do you deal with it?

Himansh: Well it does affect me a lot. It affects my work and my regular life. At times I do go into depression, but my parents and friends help me out. I do call Naved time and again when the going gets tough but he convinces me otherwise.


Rangmunch.tv: Do you smile more than you frown?

Himansh: Yes (laughs aloud)

Rangmunch.tv: Do you take time out for yourself?

Himansh: No. I can’t take time out for myself. I keep telling my EP (Executive Producer), that please give me some time. I want to have fun in Mumbai. I have been here in Mumbai for quite sometime now and still have not seen the city yet. My life right now is from Andheri to Bhandup, and Bhandup to Andheri. I leave home at 6.30 in the morning to reach here at 8 am. I get free by 9.30 -10.00 in the night.

Rangmunch.tv: Do you forgive yourself easily?

Himansh: No, I don’t!

Rangmunch.tv: Do you listen to your heart?

Himansh: Not exactly (grins)

Rangmunch.tv: Do you read?

Himansh: Noooo, Not at all. (laughs)

"Photo courtesy: Shailesh Rana for 4 Lions Films"

Rangmunch.tv: Do you stand up for yourself?

Himansh: Yes, if something randomly comes up against me, I will not take it. But if something good is spoken in a critical manner, I will take that. But if something negative comes at me, I will return it 20 times back in the same manner.

Rangmunch.tv: Who is that one person you want to meet at least once in your lifetime?

Himansh: One person would be Naseeruddin Shah.

Rangmunch.tv: Do you spend enough time with your family and friends?

Himansh: Not at the moment. My family is in Delhi, so I can’t spend as much time as I want to with them. My mom was here with me and she quietly observed me and my work. She has seen me working as she has come to the set.

Rangmunch.tv: Who is your biggest critic?

Himansh: Right now, Gorky Sir (laughs out loud).

Rangmunch.tv: Are you superstitious?

Himansh: Yes I am. I don’t actually believe in “kaali billi rasta kat gayi or nimbu lat kalo”. I believe in the powers that govern the world. I believe that there is a path to be followed. So I am superstitious about that. Well you must have heard of 2012. This is the kind of superstition I believe in.

Rangmunch.tv: What has been the most embarrassing moment till date?

Himansh: Once I was clubbing with friends when I was in my 12th std. I remember my very good friend called 3 of my girlfriends all together at the same place. It was like, jute chappal bhi padh jaate agar main bhagta nahi.

Rangmunch.tv: Are you a pet lover?

Himansh: Yes, in fact I have 2 pets, rather many fishes and 2 dogs. I have a pug, and a French bulldog. Birdie is the female Pug and Aldo is the French bulldog. I really miss them a lot.

Rangmunch.tv: Who is your best friend?

Himansh: My dad. He is my best friend. I tell him whatever good or bad happens. I tell him everything, like, I am in this situation, or I am dating this girl …Basically he knows me completely.

Rangmunch.tv: What would you as an Actor like to tell the audience who are following your show?

Himansh: Well, I do interact with my fans regularly. As a kid, I used to send actors friend requests on Facebook, but never got a response. So when the tables have turned, I make sure I reply to all and accept the request on fb. I do not chat but I do reply on wall. I know how one feels if some one is waiting on the other end. “Kaam karo par don’t loose yourself in fame and glory“

Well that was Himansh for you all who plays Raghav in the youthful Channel V High School Drama “Humse Hai Liife.”

On behalf of Rangmumch.TV, we wish Himansh a belated Happy Birthday and hope that he continues to entertain his fans and win many more hearts in the days to come.

Interviewed by:
Swati Ghosh
Niharika Vidya Sagar

Edited by:
Navyanka Varma 

100 comments:

  1. aww....I just luv Himansh a lot 2 d power of infinity n I wish all d best n success for his bright future n will luv him in future 2oo....luv u Himansh a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. himansh please don't leave the show :|

      Delete
    2. pls rags dont leave show. no raghav no HHl.

      Delete
    3. pls dont leave hhl
      we love it and ur part.
      ur its life

      Delete
    4. we love u himansh
      ur the best amongst all
      ur a cool dude
      u look tooo cute with aby
      u r the best
      all the best
      love u

      Delete
    5. hhl n r life 2 is incmplete wdout u dear........
      plz dnt go........

      Delete
    6. I love you soooooooooooooooooo much. Why do you quit to the show. i am always watch hhl. very nice. I love V Humse Hai Life. Pls come to the show quickly

      Delete
    7. i love you himansh soooooooooooo much

      Delete
    8. Himash Kohli. Who is your best friend? himansh u r so cuuuuuute iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii lllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuu soooooooooo much

      Delete
    9. Himanshu is really good actor

      http://bharatrawat641.blogspot.in/

      Delete
  2. Awesome replies to all d answers....
    I hope he is a genuine guy n very down to earth....
    Luv u n luv ur show...
    May u get all d sucess in ur lyf..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh god..!!...I jus luv him like hell dude..
    In fact jus crazy on him
    I jus wanted 2 say 'Luv u Himansh'...<3 <3 <3
    U r choo chweet...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like himansh kohli
    and I love you himansh kohli
    but tum pe Raghav naam shut kar ta hai

    ReplyDelete
  5. me tum se 7year choti hu
    kya tum mujse dosti karoge???
    U r choo chweet...
    I jus wanted 2 say 'Luv u Himansh'...<3 <3 <3
    me 12th calss me hu
    nice looks....

    ReplyDelete
  6. kya tum hari koi girlfriends hai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haan hai na uska girl frnd its his career ... hahhhhaa

      Delete
  7. muje tum bohot pasand ho
    me tumhara show kabhi bhi miss nahi karti
    Awesome replies to all d answers....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kar de kar kabikabi miss

      Delete
  8. Luv u n luv ur show...
    May u get all d sucess in ur lyf..<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. humm kya tum bata sakthe ho ki thumhare age kya hai plz....
    mujhe galath maath samajna iss waqth mujhe himansh ki umaar ki bahut zaroori hai ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I am great fan of himansh love u so muccccchhhhhhh

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much your biggest fan why do you quit to the show. I am always miss you Himansh

      Delete
    2. take care your health

      Delete
    3. Hey shabana your english is not good .The world is watching your comment so, i want you to learn english well, then write your comment

      Delete
    4. Yeah, it's true

      Delete
  11. Biscuit kha tu raghab

    ReplyDelete
  12. can anybody say what's the age of himansh ...himansh 23 or 24 .?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its 23 he was born on nov 5 1989 .

      Delete
  13. i m riya... u r sooooooo sweattttttt i want 2 b urs frnd.....

    ReplyDelete
  14. its riya jaiswal.... u r a cool dude & i never misses ur shows... do u hav any girlfrnd..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he na uski girlfriend interview me bata rha tha 3-4 thi school me

      Delete
  15. wats ur phone number plzzzzzzzzzz tell

    ReplyDelete
  16. yo bro u r looking too awesome...m so older than u...m only 14...so m ur sis...b my sweet bro pls <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love you and i'm your biggest fan ever and if i could meet you that would be my biggest day ever.

      Delete
  17. i luuuv u himansh my drem boy........<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi never miss yur show u r very very cutie pie i just wanna say
    llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.very much <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Rangmunch.tv: What would you as an Actor like to tell the audience who are following your show?

    Himansh: Well, I do interact with my fans regularly. As a kid, I used to send actors friend requests on Facebook, but never got a response. So when the tables have turned, I make sure I reply to all and accept the request on fb. I do not chat but I do reply on wall. I know how one feels if some one is waiting on the other end. “Kaam karo par don’t loose yourself in fame and glory“................this was the best answer brother i have ever heard ..coz i m going through this situation from last 1 year .... dont worry if god help me then i will be an actor like u and karan wahi....U BOTH R D BEST/....................TAKE CARE BYE BRO...........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. himanshu aapki fb ki id kya hain

      Delete
  20. Himansh u r totally fabulous.. i want to send you a frnd req on fb, but there are so many profiles in your name that i dunno which is the real you.. wish i cud know which is the real profile..
    and you r a very very good actor, and you have such a heart warming smile...:) love you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. He is a genuine guy...:-P

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey, hi Raghav. U r very good actor, ur looks r so nice. U r cool & honest guy. Mis u always yar. ALL THE BEST dude. Bye Take Care.
    - Manoj (manojsangli@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  23. himanshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuu. take care.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. hey dud reply me''''
    i'm waiting 4 ur answer,
    do u luv me?

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey himansh ''luv u take care
    u r 2 cool '''''''''''''''
    bye i m sally

    ReplyDelete
  26. himansh's gf(good frnd)March 4, 2012 at 3:32 AM

    himansh is really cute infact he is superb !!!
    Rangmunch.tv: Who is your best friend?


    Himansh: My dad. He is my best friend. I tell him whatever good or bad happens. I tell him everything, like, I am in this situation, or I am dating this girl …Basically he knows me completely.


    this part of the interveiw was really awsome he's lucky 2 have his father as his best frnd ... u know every body does not get a chance to be the best frnd of their father ..

    he's awsome !!!!! really ..
    luv u hk take care

    ReplyDelete
  27. hey himansh..i lyk ur humble attitude...

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey''' ''' please reply me saying
    " PUSH PAA " luv u take care...

    ReplyDelete
  29. hey i lyk it whn u say ur paa iz ur bst frnd nd i wish 4 ur bright future....apna khyal rakhna nd tmhare hard wrkng ko sunkr i will also do my bst in my xam thnx mjhe hm sbko inspire krne k liye.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. u r toooooooooo guddd himansh !! i thoudht u mst be lik othr actrsss bt u r totaallly differentt ...loooads of luvv!

    ReplyDelete
  31. aww....u r so sweeeeeeetttttttttttt....himansh !!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. i think yu r toooooooooooo handsome

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey...dis is pikun...luv u lots... Himansh. Being a frnd f urs is d bst part f my lif.... D mst memorable nd happiest moments for me...my luv for u wil never fade....luv u so much forever nd ever...

    ReplyDelete
  34. LUV U ALOT HIMANSH U R D BEST
    THANKS RANGMUNCH FOR THIS INTERVIEW

    ReplyDelete
  35. u r reaaly very sweet no body accept our requests but u do..........

    ReplyDelete
  36. himansh i love u like anything.....iam speechless.pls,pls,pls,pls reply,it would be my luckiest moment of my life if u replied.and wish u all the best for ur career.

    ReplyDelete
  37. himansh i love u like anything....iam speechless.and pls,pls,pls,pls,reply,it would be my luckiest moment of life if u replied,and wish u all the best for ur career.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want to see whether you do reply really, if yes ,then reply me please!

    ReplyDelete
  39. himansh sir ,
    u r really a good looking person and your role in hum se hain life is just awesom ...love it . :-)

    ReplyDelete
  40. hi himansh sir,
    hi sir this is avneet singh raju from dehuroad i saw many of your interviews and read but i seem that u r a family person i mean that u love u r family a lot ant can't be with out them.I wish sir u would get all success in life in such a manner that u also be with family and friends

    ReplyDelete
  41. hi himanshu how r u u r leave in delhi and i think i see u in delhi i m not kidding i really sure i see u aacha aap delhi mein rahte the and do u have gf and what is ur hooby

    ReplyDelete
  42. hey.....himansh......hie dude...don believe dat d quote which i lyk n beleive is olso followed by U olso....jus...lyk ur performances die heartedly....hope v meet somewhr some dae....

    ReplyDelete
  43. himansh bhai......
    I'm from kerala........i'm very much like ur perfomance....really awesome....
    mmm....den the last question's reply....i like it....me sending
    friendrequst to actors...but never got response...i wants to be friend on fb...but lot of fake ids.....so can u accept me..and reply to ma dis comment.plz....

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hiee Himz.. ur just the reason i watch u on HHL.. but i guess my destiny is such tht ppl i tend to start liking often leave my way like it is being rumoured that ur leaving HHL..:'( Im trashed after this news.. plzzzzzzzzzz dn't leave HHL
    http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11673-himansh-kohli-to-quit-humse-hai-life.htm

    ReplyDelete
  45. god........your such a nice guy....even i like that last questions answer.....when i came to knoe you are leaving my eyes were filled with tears and i said "Oh Freak!" but i also came to know that its confermed that u are leaving....=(but i have second hopes....so fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete
  46. Why are you leaving the show?? Plz come back!! Ur the only reason I watch HHL..I love you Himansh!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  47. can u plz tell me which one is himansh's real fb a/c i have been searching 4 it frm such a long time :(

    ReplyDelete
  48. ankita- MY DREAMBOY MY RAGHAV I SAY UR NAME AND SLEEP, I SEE ONLY UR DREAMS, 4 U I CAN DO ANYTHING RAGHAV I M SURE THAT I M THE BIGGEST FAN OF URS.

    LOVE U RAGHAV
    HIMANSH KOHLI

    ReplyDelete
  49. hey why r u just leaving the show.i love u more than me.u r really very nice.end i love u aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa llllllllllllllllooooooooooooottttttttttttttttttttt...............................love u very much.

    ReplyDelete
  50. super cool interview just as Raghav N Himansh!
    keep rocking the same way always!!
    wid lots of love and applaud..!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. hey will u be friends with me on facebook...??

    ReplyDelete
  52. Himansh plz Don't leave HHL We <3 u
    I <3 U
    As u said in ur interview as 2 not leave watching HHl i won't but will always MISS U
    cuz u r d U as in success we cant spell success without u
    plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz Come Back :'(
    Plz Try !!!!
    that new varun kapoor is Good
    Bt not as u wer d STAR
    OUr eyes r going 2 hurt badly
    if u read dis which i'm sure u will (don't no why) then not fr me bt fr all of ur fans atleast convey a msg so that we can atleast c u again
    we all know dat u r not like those stars who never evr look at their fans
    we know that u care fr evrything and fr all ur fans
    plz atleast be in touch through rangmunch
    otherwise We'll BREAK
    <3 u HIMANSH KOHLI!! :'(
    if u read dis which i'm sure (don't no why)not on;

    ReplyDelete
  53. al ur fans r waiting 4 ur reentry dear.........
    plzz dnt break r hearts........
    n v knw u'll nt coz u hate tears...........
    plz try 2 cme bck 4 ur fans who r despirate 2 see u bck.
    v r missing d cutest smile himansh dear........
    tumse hai life himansh........:-p

    ReplyDelete
  54. wn i go 2 bed or wake up in d mrning......
    d 1st prsn 2 think abt is u.....
    d whole day i jst think abt u....
    n i wish u cld b bck.
    at ni8 i dream abt u........
    dnt break my dream dear.........
    LLLLLLOOOLLLLLL...........:-);-P

    ReplyDelete
  55. hi.....!!!! himansh i am minakshi i am one of the biggest fan of urs....why did u leave hhl yaar.....!!!!1
    pls come back soon we all ur fans miss u a lottttttt....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  56. hi....i like u himansh
    and i never miss ur show hum se hai life yaro
    we.......... al miss u

    ReplyDelete
  57. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    Raghav
    when u will be back to HHLY. Pls come back.
    We are waiting for you plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hi
    Himmu
    plz try 2 cme bck 4 ur fans who r despirate 2 see u bck.
    plzzzzzzzzzzzz
    we mis u lotttttttttttttt
    plz
    plzz
    plzzz
    plzzzz
    plzzzzz
    plzzzzzz
    plzzzzzzz
    plzzzzzzzz
    ur best dialogue isssssssssss
    P
    u
    s
    h
    p
    a
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:-(

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi hw r u
    Himansh i think u knw already that u r sooooooooooooooo cute handsome and hot but i would luv to say it again n i hv already.........hehe.............uhhhh plz come back in humse hai life plz plz we al miss u a lot even ur girlfriend in there will miss u....hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I jus luuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvvvv............. u a lotttttttttt!!! u r jus osm!!! in 1 sntnce U R JUS BETTER DAN D BEST!!! mssng u a lot i Hhl!!! plz cum bck as fast as possible! Till den TAKE CARE!!!!!!! Tudles!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Himansh you are veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute and handsome,..Ilike you and I miss you to
    I cried very much when you were leaving......I am a veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy big fan of your's...........


    From MONA

    ReplyDelete
  62. NISHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!August 4, 2012 at 6:48 AM

    plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    plz plz
    COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. hello himansh, jaise tumne kaha ki tumne kitne actors ko fb me friend request bheji aur mai bhi tumhe kitni baar try kar rahi hoon, aur kaffi logon ne tumare naam se id bana rakhi hain but mai nhi janti ki kaun fake hai aur sahi. Aur mai tumari fan hoon roz tumari pic dekhti hoon , fb par cheq karti hoon ki kabhi mil jayo par luck..

    my id is (rawatpari90@gmail.com). Plz ek baar mujse baat karna

    ReplyDelete
  64. hi himansh! hhl was horrible without you!thanks a lot that for the sake of of your fan's you came back and shooted for the last episode atleast thank you so much! that one epi made my life! we as fan's will never be able to know u personally but it would be one of my wish that i could just have lunch with you at my house! i know that will not be possible. anyways best of luck for all your upcoming movies and remember that your well wishers are always with u!! hope to see u someday! bub byeee!

    ReplyDelete
  65. himansh u r d best of all..................gud luck for ur success n ur future life..............loves u...........................

    ReplyDelete
  66. Hi i'm Neha n i'm big fan of urs with luv 2 himanshkohli

    ReplyDelete
  67. hey i'm aadarsha ndi m a big fan of urs,luv u!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey himansh i am dhara i am very big fan of you...i like you himansh...

      Delete
  68. Thanks all my friends..... Love you all..

    ReplyDelete
  69. Kya sara tendulkar tmse dating kar rhi h

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I aam priyaa ...main aapkii bahut badi fan hu main fb too us nahi karti buut ha maain wwhatssapp us karti hu ye mmeraa whagtsappp num...9173509225 hai pllz aagaarr ho ske to aaky br aaap mssg jaurr karna maain janti hu muje aise mmera num..nahi likhna chahiye but main kyaaas ek hi bar aapssse batt karni hai agarrcho ske to mssg karna plz mIin wwaiit krungi......ih miss u a lot..............and love u so mu rch...m....................

      Delete
    2. Aap ko shayad ajib bhi lage k main apna cell num kyu likha par really yar only one time muje aapse bat karni hai only just one time... aap to bahu t bade actor ho...aap good looking ho....aapki to kitni friends hogi....par kya us sare friends mein kya aap muje aapki friend nhi bana sakti...main aapki bahut badi fan hu....aap se bat karna mera dream hai..plz ho sle to ek bar bat aap jarur karna....main india se hu...aap ye sari bate read kark aapko ajib lage k ye kesi ladki hogi jo apna cell num
      ..public mein likha...par main aur kya kru meri pas aur koi rasta nahi hai...bas sirf ek bar aapse bat karne ki chah hai agar aap se ho ske to plz mujse ek i bar bat kre...aap bahut cute ho...main ek midal family ko biliv karti hu...aapkr fans to bahut sare honge shayd main un jesi comment na likh sku par phir bhi ek kosis ki meine agar kabhi bhi aapko meri ye bate aap tak phuche to plz is bat a reply jarar dena...main wait krungi aapke ans ka......so plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz .........................................................main priya aapke ans ka wait krungi.....and really i am big fan of you....aap bahut cute,handsome, and nice bas ab aap jadi se mera ye mag padke muje kuch reply aap dena.......i am waiting formy ans...i love u so much....i miss u a lot......himansh.........!

      Delete
  70. Main janti hu muje is tarha se aap se bat nahi karni chahiye shayd aapkoa6a n laga ho to main dil se mafi chahti hu....muje enhlish to nahi aati hai isliye main hindi main msg kar rahi hu lekin meri hindi bhi itni a6i nahi hai ...par phir bhi main kosis kar rahi hu...aap ke liye ...muje aapko ehna to bahut ku6 hai but likh nahu pa rahi hu kyuki pata nahi shayad meri ye sari bari bate aap tak phuche k aap ise pad sko ya nahi ye to main nahi janti hu but phirbhi likha hai agar meri ye sari bate aap tak phuche to plz ek reply jarur dena....plz plz plz plz mein wait karugi...any way philhal to itna hi likh rahi rahi hu...aur kuch yad aaya to phir se ilkhungi aur main aapko phir se request kar rahi hu plz ek bar mujse aap bat kre sirf ek bar....i miss u very very very much....himansh......i love u a lot.....!

    ReplyDelete
  71. i love u HIMANSH very much i likkkeeee 4rom core of ma heart u r rea;;yy a hearthrob u r awesssoommmeee love u wish u a lot of succeess GOD gave u all the happinessss u want ...LOVE U

    ReplyDelete