Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Quick 5 with Samir Sharma!!



Rangmunch: Which Reality Show would you participate in - Fear Factor OR Jhalak Dikhlaja?

Samir: (His face broke into a huge shock on hearing Jhalak) I think my reaction was enough…definitely fear factor.

Rangmunch: What is the craziest thing you want to do?

Samir: I want to sky dive and watching the movie Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara has triggered it even more. I never use to be scared of heights, but last time when I went to Matheran, I was standing at the edge of the highest cliff and was looking down and was feeling scared. I said to myself that this is not good and have to do sky diving or paragliding to break that fear.

Rangmunch: Do you have any superstitious beliefs?

Samir: No, I just sometimes stop my car if a cat has crossed and I carry my first red handkerchief in my left pocket all the time....I’m just kidding... I’m just kidding ... I’m just kidding (he laughed and had us in splits too)..(wow, he does know how to kid)

Rangmunch: What is the lesson you have learnt being in this industry?

Samir: Patience, patience, patence and patience .

Rangmunch: Let us know what ever comes to your mind first on hearing these words. (The right side are the answers given by Samir)

Work - Hectic
Romance - Awesome
Travel - Dream
Sci-Fic - (Laughs) the ultimate dream
Geet - A
mazing experience
Destiny - Woow!!! I am speechless (Laughs)...ya speechless
Family - Always there
friends - A
lways there
cuisine - World
movies -  Also a dream
Television - H
ard work
Success - Eventually
Fans - L
ove them

Hope you all enjoyed reading this short and snappy segment with Samir!!


Interviewed by:
Swati Ghosh
Niharika Vidya Sagar


Edited by:
Navya Varma

4 comments:

  1. Perfecto Samir. He is very down to earth human being. Hope this year brings more success to you. God Bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envy you - Loved this interview. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY NEW YEAR SAMIR JI ME AAP SE 5 MIN KE LIYE HI MILI THI PER AAP SE MEL KE BAHUT ACHA LAGA UR VERY NICE PERSON I HOPE AAP SE PHIR MEL PAYE I WISH :-)

    ReplyDelete